Cost benefit summary:
- Quick deployment
- Fewer servers
- Camera independent
- No third party software, Analytics and Failover software built-in
- Predictable IT systems’ requirements
Simple and flexible license model:
- Licenses can be mixed on one server (not a server per task)
- Changing and replacing a camera is simple
- Moving and re-allocating licenses is simple
- Mobile bridge - One per server for unlimited mobile device access
- Client views - Unlimited and free
Upgrade flexibility with simple upgrade packs.
Control of upgrade options.
Embedded VMS and analytics features.
No artificial camera quantity limit per server: Over 100 cameras at 25fps / 1080p per server.
Client access is unlimited and license-free.
Client viewing and end user benefits
Dynamic stream switching - automatically streams video for optimum display resolution, including in multi-screen formats
Multi-cast video support saving bandwidth for multi-client deployments
Predictable system requirements with on-line configuration tool provides server, storage and bandwidth specification
Microsoft operating system flexibility using Windows 7 & 8, Server 2008 & 2012 compatibility
Comprehensive fail-over options:
- Camera redirect - diverting cameras to a second server on primary server failure
- NAS or SAN storage redirect - diverting cameras to second storage device on primary failure
- Server redirect - diverting all cameras to a “buddy” fail-over server
- Server fail-over set-up is with VMS proprietary technology
- No expensive MS software needed (such as for clustering)