Chiltern Technology Ltd has specialist expertise in providing exceptional security solutions to historical sites.
Our solutions protect both the exterior and interior of historical buildings, as well as their frequently, very high-value contents. Our systems also protect staff, visitors and volunteers and provide evidence of Duty of Care.
We understand the need to integrate any security solution carefully into the fabric of a historical building to ensure it is not damaged or visually compromised. Our engineers and designers work closely with site staff to ensure all preservation issues are addressed.
We offer intelligent solutions to protect contents, making sure visitors can enjoy a site, but not remove any items.
Our historical site security solutions include:
- IP CCTV – internal and external and in any colour or finish
- Video management systems - to identify removed and moved items using change of scene technology, loitering, people counting, facial recognition so known individuals can be barred, people tracking and much more.
- ALPR – Automatic License Plate Recognition
- Physical boundaries - including gates, automatic barriers, fences and PIRs
- Entry systems
- Remote and multi-site monitoring
- Intruder detection
- Evidential-level recording